IcoFX 3.2.1 Multilingual Full Version
Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog. IcoFX allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create icon libraries or change icons inside exe files.
Main Features of IcoFX:
• Create icons and cursors. Create icons for Windows and Macintosh. Support for Windows Vista icons with PNG compression. Convert your Macintosh icons to Windows icons and vice versa. Support for static and animated cursors. Create a favicon for your website or blog.
• Import, export and extract. You can easily convert your favorite images into icons or cursors, or icons into images. Supported image formats BMP, PNG, JPG, JPG2000, TIF and GIF. You can extract icons from other files, including Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Macintosh files.
• Advanced Editor. IcoFX features a full blown image editor with many useful tools. You can use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, even blending modes when painting. With more than 40 effects at your fingertips, there’s virtually no limit to the icons you can create.
• Image objects. Using pre-made image object icon creation has never been easier. You can combine the image objects in layer based images using IcoFX. It allows you to rearrange, blend layers and change their opacity.
• Batch process files. You can easily work with multiple files using the batch processing capability of IcoFX (Business License). Create, convert, extract or export all your icons or cursors with just a few clicks.
• Icon libraries. IcoFX gives you the possibility to create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor. Using the resource editor you can also change icons inside exe files.