AVS Photo Editor 220.127.116.11 Free Version
- Use a convenient folder tree on the Overview tab to find the desired folder or image.
- Switch between different modes of preview photos using the zoom slider.
- View information about the graphic file you are editing.
- Use a ready-made presets to achieve a special effect and give each image, personal tone.
- Adjust the color and brightness and contrast of photos.
- Adjust the tonal range of images. Look at the histogram to find out exactly what changes the map colors.
- Applied to images vignettes to focus on their heart.
- Add to your photos text or graphic watermark to protect copyright.
- Use the option to reduce red-eye, to restore the natural color of their eyes.
- Select tool or retouching brush to do some editing tasks.
- Crop photos as you like.
- Print the edited photos after setting the paper size, their size and position on the sheet.
- Supports a wide range of graphics file formats.
- Edit Photos
Rotate, crop pictures without quality loss with AVS Photo Editor. Play with colors, shades and tints to completely change pictures style.
- Fix Photos
Remove red eye effect in the pictures. Adjust color balance, brightness, contrast and saturation.
- Reduce Image Noises
Use the Deblur feature to sharpen or soften object shapes.
- Apply Effects
Apply premade templates to make your pictures look like old faded photographs. Or decide for ascetic monochrome and get black-and-white pics.
- Remove Minor Defects
Use such tools as Retouch to improve local tiny imperfections in pictures.
- Work with Various Formats
Open and easily edit such formats as JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, GIF, etc. See a full list of supported image formats here.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Support
AVS Photo Editor is compatible with the latest version of Microsoft Windows.
- Multilingual Support