CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17.0.2217.62 Multilingual Full Version
Home » CyberLink , Internet Tools , Media Player , Multimedia , Software » CyberLink PowerDVD Ultra 17.0.2217.62 Multilingual Full Version
TV Mode — Bring the Movies Home!
Brand new TV Mode means you can enjoy a cinema-quality movie experience from the comfort of your sofa. Immerse yourself in a movie watching experience that's beyond anything you've enjoyed before.
Sit back and relax while you browse and control your entertainment using your mobile phone. PowerDVD Remote has been redesigned with the new TV Mode in mind.
CyberLink's unique TrueTheater enhancements improve the quality of even Blu-ray and hi-def video, and the difference it makes to watching movies on your big screen TV has to be seen to be believed. Immerse yourself in the richest colors, sharpest images, most detailed picture quality imaginable and be blown away by dynamic, deep surround sound that will put you right in the middle of the action.
Media Casting to Big Screen
No other Windows 10 compatible media player supports Roku®, Apple TV® and Chromecast™ streaming. With PowerDVD you can now wirelessly send any media to your big screen.
3 Big Advantages
- Power-up Your Casting Device: For video, audio or photo formats not natively supported by Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™, PowerDVD will convert them in real time.
- Superior Quality: You can apply PowerDVD's award-winning TrueTheater technologies to anything you stream for enhanced audio-video quality.
- Wireless and Hassle-Free: Any video, music or photo format you watch on PowerDVD can be streamed to your TV through a Roku®, Apple TV® or Chromecast™ device. No cables, no fuss.
Enhanced 4K Viewing
PowerDVD is the only blu-ray player optimized for playback on Ultra HD 4K screens. Intelligent rendering technology tailors playback performance to your screen, meaning lag-free, smooth playback even on the latest Ultra HD 4K TVs.
Cinema Quality Audio Playback
For a truly immersive movie experience you need exceptional audio. PowerDVD supports master-quality sound technology from the leaders in professional digital audio—Dolby and DTS. Enjoy the acoustic difference of specialized multichannel audio and lossless audio formats such as FLAC and DSD.
TrueTheater — A New Depth of Engagement
Plug in and shut out the rest of the world with PowerDVD, the only Windows 10 Blu-ray and DVD player with the unique ability to enhance video and create an eveloping surround-sound audio environment.
Expanded Format Support
PowerDVD supports a huge range of video, audio, and image file formats, meaning that you can play virtually any media. Supporting the latest in video formats and codecs, as well as offering unparalleled audio format support, PowerDVD stands apart when it comes to providing the most all-around entertainment experience for the home theater or PC/laptop.
Fast Start-up with Instant Play
Refinements to PowerDVD's Instant Play technology means PowerDVD loads quicker and leaves a smaller system footprint than previous versions. Take a look at our demo video to see just how much faster PowerDVD is compared to other playback software.
Super-Fluid Slow Motion Action
PowerDVD's smart rendering technology allows you to smoothly playback 120/240 fps video. PowerDVD can automatically detect your monitor's playback capabilities and adjust accordingly meaning you can enjoy flawlessly smooth slow motion video without any extra plugins or setting changes.
- By using PowerDVD to enjoy videos online you can:
- Pin (download) YouTube videos to play offline
- Play pinned videos in fast-forward or slow-mo
- Group your favorite music videos as a playlist
- Upscale YouTube content to HD on-the-fly with TrueTheater HD
- Watch 2D YouTube videos in 3D with TrueTheater 3D
- Use YouTube's "Watch later" feature
Get the Look & Feel You Want
Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs. Hide Media Panel tabs to streamline the interface and tailor your player's background wallpaper.
Start Watching from Where You Left Off
Whenever you watch movies, TV series, and even view photo albums, PowerDVD will automatically remember where you finished up, and resume at the point where you last stopped watching.
What's New in CyberLink PowerDVD 17:
• Changes on PowerDVD Ultra 17 has not yet been made clear. CyberLink usually announces the changes and features much later. As soon as the the changes and new features go online, the post will be edited with the updated information.
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1 / 8, 7.