Actual Transparent Window is intended for a broad range of Windows® users who value their time and long for an aesthetic pleasure of modern computing. Windows® is multifunctional, and sometimes we work with several different applications. While typing something in Microsoft Word you need, for example, to follow some information in your Internet browser. Push Win+T (toggle transparency), and the desired window becomes transparent, and you will solve your task easily. Besides, usage of semi-transparent windows reduces the negative effect on your eyes!
Just some features of Actual Transparent Window for you to be sure:
Individual transparency rate:
Actual Transparent Window lets you set individual transparency rate for each window. You can change transparency from 0% (solid) to 100% (fully transparent) to achieve the desired effect.
Inactive window transparency:
Actual Transparent Window has option to set transparency only when window becomes inactive. And when you activate this window it becomes non-transparent again. This option may be especially useful for your instant messenger (ICQ, Windows Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger or any other).
- You can also activate the ghost mode. In this case all mouse clicks and moves to be made through the transparent window to underlying windows.
- Apply transparency effect while window is moved or is resized:
- Apply transparency effect only when you move/drag or resize the window across the desktop. Note that this does not affect your transparency setting for windows while they are not being moved or resized.
- Toggle transparency\opaque window state by double click on title bar:
- To toggle a window from transparent to opaque, double-click the title bar. To toggle a window from opaque to transparent, double-click the title bar again.
- "Make Transparent" button:
- The new "Make Transparent" button is may be added to a window title bar. Now you can switch the semi-transparency on/off just by pressing it. You can select a different transparency level for any window on-the-fly, while it is open! Right-click the "Make Transparent" title button to display its context menu where you can choose one of the predefined transparency levels. It's a very gorgeous effect, try it - and you'll like it very much!
Actual Transparent Window is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian, Japanese, Chinese Simplified and Chinese Traditional languages.