AndroChef Java Decompiler 188.8.131.52 Full Version
Using AndroChef Java Decompiler is easy:
- Select the file (apk, dex, jar, class) or folder you want to decompile.
- Select a folder to decompile file to (Destination directory).
- Click on "Decompile" -button.
- Selected files or folders will be decompiled to the location you choose.
Why is AndroChef Java Decompiler useful?
- AndroChef Java Decompiler is useful for recovery of lost or accidentally destroyed source code.
- Decompiling Java is an excellent way of learning both Java and how the Java VM works. AndroChef Java Decompiler makes it easy to peek into Java classes and learn from the source. Its easy to use and intuitive graphical user interface eases the learning curve for new starters in Java.
- Fixing and debugging .class files. Use AndroChef Java Decompiler when developers are slow to respond to questions that need immediate answers.
- AndroChef Java Decompiler is useful for exploring the sources of Java runtime libraries.
- Like the possibility to inline bytecode.
- To check the results of your class file obfuscation;)