PCSCHEMATIC Automation 19.01.69 Full Version
Comprehensive design and use
- PC|SCHEMATIC Automation is a tool that’s best left in the hands of those who have used similar tools or have the patience and motivation to start from scratch. The CAD application is not difficult to use but a novice user might be overwhelmed by the amount of tool panes and options that are made available in the main window.
- On the other hand, the seemingly cluttered appearance of the application lets a more experienced user see just how much PC|SCHEMATIC Automation offers. At a first glance you notice that it follows a traditional GUI layout which offers quick access to project settings, drawing tools, object library and so on.
- The controls are also similar to those of other CAD solutions but they do take a bit of time to get used to along with actually drawing. To start using the application in the most efficient way, it’s recommended that you visit the documentation as it is elaborate and covers any question you might have.
Complete project management
- PC|SCHEMATIC Automation provides a long list of features which you can use to your advantage. To name a few, you are offered a database with electrical and mechanical symbols for a large number of components, IEC and EN libraries, automatic aligning and connection drawing, you can import and export DWG projects, as well as work with layers.
- Additionally, the application is capable of performing auto updates of tables of contents, components lists, labels, cables, and terminal details. It’s one of the aspects which make you aware that PC|SCHEMATIC Automation is designed to help you focus on the actual design instead of consuming time with miscellaneous tasks.