PDF Index Generator Professional 2.4 Full Version
- Indexing books using lists of terms
- Indexing books using regular expressions
- Indexing books using font formats
- Handling header & sub-header words
- Handling cross references
- Writing the output index to pdf files
- Many themes are available
PDF Index Generator Features:
- Ability to specify the ranges of pages that you want to create an Index for in the book.
- Ability to specify lists of terms to force include/exclude them in the Index.
- Ability to specify a query to force include/exclude its corresponding terms in the Index.
- Ability to define Header words, Sub-Header words,…(4 levels of words) to indent them in the Index.
- Ability to create cross-references in the index. i.e: Physicians, 12-14, 121; see also Hospitals; Medical schools
- Ability to write the index terms in the index as links, referring to their corresponding pages in the book.
- Ability to append the generated index to your book, or write it to a new PDF or text file.
- Ability to specify the dimensions of the Index pages in the PDF book.
- Ability to specify after which page in the book you want to write the generated index.
- Ability to handle encrypted (password protected) books.
- Ability to use the program through the Command Line (Terminal).
- Ability to index multiple books at the same time through the Command Line.
- Ability to merge more than one Index together.
- PDF Index Generator supports all PDFs written in latin languages: i.e. Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and many other languages.
- PDF Index Generator comes with a number of word categories containing the most famous English words (verbs, prepositions, . . . ) to exclude them. You can also create your own categories, and you can import/export them too.
- PDF Index Generator comes with a number of book index templates (Themes), where you can choose any of them to be applied while writing the Index to your book. You can also create your own templates.
- PDF Index Generator does not require Adobe Acrobat to be installed.