TeamSpeak Client 3.1.1 (x86/x64)
TeamSpeak 3 offers the ideal voice communication tool for online gaming, education and training, internal business communication, and staying in touch with friends and family. Our primary focus is delivering a solution that is easy to use, with high security standards, excellent voice quality, and low system and bandwidth usage. With years of experience and leadership in VoIP since 2001, our engineers have delivered a flexible, powerful, and scalable solution allowing you the ability to customize and tailor your voice communication needs any way you desire.
- Voice Quality. TeamSpeak 3 uses the Opus audio codec delivering unmatched voice quality. Integrated automatic microphone volume adjustment, background noise reduction, and echo cancellation ensures crystal clear communication.
- Scalability. Client-server architecture allows you to scale from small group conversations to large conferences with hundreds of participants.
- Permissions. You have complete control of your TeamSpeak 3 server. With a powerful permission system, you decide: who can talk, who can join channels, who can remove users, and much more.
- Security. AES based encryption can optionally be enabled for the entire server or specific channels on the server. Additionally, to avoid potential threats arising from weak usernames and passwords, TeamSpeak uses public-private key authentication.
- Customization. Customize your client to meet your own personal style with the included themes, soundpacks, and designs, or choose from hundreds of addons contributed by our TeamSpeak user community.
- File Transfer. Maximize your online collaborative experience. Share and download files that are stored on the TeamSpeak 3 Server.