PDF/A creation, conversion and validation software for archiving. Solid PDF/A Express is an intuitive and comprehensive software solution whose main purpose resides in providing you with the ability to archive, manipulate and create PDFs from scans or images.
- Scan to PDF. Scan paper documents into archivable PDF/A documents. Searchable thanks to OCR text layer.
- TIFF to PDF Converter. Convert legacy scanned TIFF documents into fully searchable and archivable PDF/A documents.
- OCR for Search. Add searchable text layer. Easy for indexing and archiving legacy and paper documents.
- PDF to PDF/A Converter. Convert existing normal or image PDF files into fully searchable ISO 19005-1 and ISO 19005-2 compliant archivable documents.
- Validate PDF/A. Verify ISO 19005-1 and ISO 19005-2 compliance for existing PDF documents and repair common issues.
- Standard PDF/A Compliance Reports. Solid PDF Tools creates standard PDF/A validation reports as per the specifications from the PDF/D Consortium.
- Combine. Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
- Rearrange Pages. Use drag and drop to rearrange page order in a file or between multiple files allowing selective conversion.
- Extract Pages. Extract pages from a PDF file as a single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
- Multiple-file Conversions. Save time by using the multiple-file conversion list in the UI.
- PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
- Print to PDF. Create PDF files easily from any Windows-based program.
- Password-Protect your PDFs. You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your document.
- 256 AES Encryption. This new high level encryption is supported in Adobe® Acrobat® 9 or higher. 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms also supported.
- Archive Using PDF/A. Create PDF/A documents which are fully compliant with current ISO archiving standards.
- Set Document Properties. Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
- Reduce File Size. Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. Optimize file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality.
- Acrobat Reader Settings. Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view.
- PDF Bookmarks from Office. Automatically create PDF bookmark outlines from Word, PowerPoint, Excel or Publisher documents.