Solid Converter is the best PDF converter for turning PDF files into fully editable Windows documents. Whether you need your content in Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML or just text, Solid Converter gives you simple methods to quickly get your content.
- Convert your PDF files to Microsoft Word documents for easy editing.
- Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files.
- No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files.
- Advanced options for converting or removing headers and footers.
- Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes for easy editing.
- Convert text from your PDF no matter which way it's oriented.
- URL Hyperlinks in the original PDF are automatically transferred into the new Word document.
- One click to open PDF document into Word from Windows Explorer.
- Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface.
- Multiple document PDF UI for page-level manipulation operations.
- Pre-defined and custom watermarks. Text stamps, images or PDF overlays. ? Electronic letterheads.
- Combine multiple documents into a single PDF file. Combine PDF files.
- Use drag and drop to rearrange pa single new PDF or as multiple new PDFs for each page.
- Fast text search of multiple PDF filesage order in a PDF file or between multiple files.
- Extract pages from a PDF file as . Navigable list of results.
- Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
- Create PDF files easily from any Windows-based program.
- You can restrict who can view, edit, copy, print or add comments to your documents
- Secure your PDF files using 128-bit RC4 or AES encryption algorithms.
- Control which users can read, print, edit, copy or comment your PDF files.
- Define Title, Author, Subject and Keywords to help organize your documents.
- Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation.
- Keep your PDFs small with our compression options. Optimize file size for Web or print while preserving an appropriate level of quality.
- Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view.
- Create PDF/A-1b documents which are fully compliant with ISO 19005-1 archiving standards.