- Once the link has been added to the download list, the files will be downloaded while you navigate and if you close the download program, the downloads will be restarted when you start the program again.
- Possibility to give priority to files in the waiting list
- Control how many files can be downloaded simultaneously from each server..
- Many of the files hosted in free servers are divided into parts, Mipony has the option to join the downloaded files (HJSplit).
- Mipony can capture from the clipboard individual links or any text that contains any number of links.
- It has an embedded browser from where the download links are detected.
- Automatic update of the data base with the sites supported. Mipony updates automatically to keep working with files download sites and it is constantly adding new sites to the supported websites.
- Mipony can analyze full sites looking for links, indicating if they are still available in the server to be downloaded or if they have been erased.
- It allows the configuration of Flashgot to send links to Mipony
- In a bar format to launch downloads from Firefox and Explorer directly to Mipony or to open the site that is being viewed in the browser of Mipony.