Artweaver Plus 126.96.36.19920 (x86/x64) Multilingual Full Version
Artweaver has a powerful and highly configurable brush system to simulate many different brushes.
Artweaver has an intuitive user interface and easy to use, but that is fully configurable.
Working in a team
Artweaver allows you to work together with other artists through the Internet.
Artweaver is powered by a powerful kernel that supports many tools, layers and filters.
Full-featured paint tool
Artweaver is a full-featured painting tool with a huge set of realistic predefined brushes to creatively paint or just experiment with. Artweaver is suitable for beginners and advanced users.
- Artweaver has a powerful and highly configurable brush system to simulate many different brushes. Each brush setting can be saved as a new variant or even in a new category.
- Many predefined brushes and paper, imagestamp, captured, ... presets.
- Different types of brush like circular, airbrush, hair brush, pixel, ...
- Possibility of detailed configuration of the brush through an extensive editor.
- Convert existing images into illustrations with brushes by cloning colors.
- Mirror painting to create easily symmetrical paintings.
- High precision 16 bit brush motor for accurate results.
- Artweaver has an intuitive user interface and easy to use. But you can still adjust it to your needs and save it as different arrangements to optimize your workflow.
- Free spinning and dragging cloth inside the application window.
- Free resizing, arrangement and coupling of pallets.
- Custom palettes to store frequently used shortcuts, brushes and presets.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Different color themes for the user interface.
- Manageable presets.
Artweaver allows you to work together on the same document with other artists via LAN or Internet.
Artweaver records the entire painting process as events and allows you to save and then play them. Show other users your painting style or simply show the progress of an empty image to a finished work of art.
- Artweaver is powered by a powerful kernel that uses the existing hardware to the maximum and supports many additional tools / features that are useful for painting and image editing.
- Support for documents with 8 and 16 bits / channel.
- Extensible by Plug-Ins to extend the functionality.
- Support for layers and transparency.
- Support for pen tablets including pressure, pen erasers and tool IDs.
- Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10 (each with the latest Service Pack)
- Processor compatible with Pentium II, 1000 MHz or higher (1500 MHz recommended)
- 512 MB RAM (1024 MB recommended)
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- Monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels or greater
- A tablet with a pencil is recommended